Camper x Camper rental rule
NO SMOKING IN VEHICLES.
SHOES STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Do not wear shoes in the rear camping area of the vehicle. Driving with shoes is OK.
KEEP CLEAN INSIDE OF CAR
If you spill fluids like coffee, soy sauce, beer, or any other liquids in the vehicle, please wipe immediately. No BBQ or grilled food inside of the car.
FOLLOW THE JAPANESE TRAFFIC RAW
Fasten seat belelt when driving , keep the speed limit. When there is accident or mechanical problem happened and the car is unable to drive, we may provide another car if one is available at the discretion of management. If car is no available at that time, we will refund the money. The cost of any repair to the Car and or replacement of damaged or missing items are to be determined by the mechanic appointed by the rental company not the renter.
If you are involved in an accident you must,
- 1.It is mandatory for you to report an accident to the police and us at the site of an accident, regardless of whether or not it is serious, whether or not there is a third party involved in it, or who is at fault.
- 2.Get name, address and phone of third party and/ or any witnesses. Take photographs of damaged vehicle/s and licence plates. Take note of the exact time and location.
- 3.In case of an accident, we will pass your personal information to the insurance company and police.
- 4.Do not attempt to drive the damaged vehicle unless you have permission from us.
- 5.f you cannot continue your journey due to damage to the vehicle, a replacement camper may be provided to you if one is available. You must return to our office at your own expense or we will bring it to you for an extra delivery fee.
- 6.You must pay a new security deposit for the replacement vehicle.
- 7.If there is no alternative vehicle available whether or not you will be refunded is determined by degree of fault in regard to the accident. This is determined by police reports and the insurance company. If it determined that there is 0% fault by the contracted rental party then there is a refund of the balance of rental fee based on a percentage of days remaining for the contracted rental period. When it is determined that there is any fault of contracted rental party then there is 0% refund of the balance of rental fee and the rental contract is terminated.
- 8.We will not refund for out-of-pocket expenses relating to alternative transportation, change of itinerary, food or accommodation that you arrange.
- 9.Decisions about liability in case of an accident are determined by insurance company and other third party not us. The time frame for these decisions are unknown and may take months or years. We cannot refund any balance of rental fee or security deposit until such a decision has been made.
- 10.Upon receiving the decision of degree of liability from police/ insurance company or other third party any money owing the contracted party will be paid immediately.
- 11.The contracted rental party must assist in providing requested information relative to the claim.
Breakdown and Accident Compensation
When there is an accident or breakdown and the vehicle is unusable the company may provide another vehicle if one is available at the discretion of management.
When you cannot continue the journey due to a mechanical breakdown and there are no other vehicles available you will be refunded the balance of the rental fee.
When a mechanical breakdown occurred, please contact us immediately.
If a replacement transportation to your destination, or an accommodation is required, we guarantee a compensation of a transport fee (*maximum 10,000 JPY), and an accommodation fee (*maximum 10,000 JPY) per person.
In that case, please claim the receipt and submit to us.
You will not refund for out-of-pocket expenses relating to any tickets, tours, or hotels which you booked in advance.
Please contact us immediately if you want to cancel.
More than 14days before the first day of rental, we will refund the all payment
less than 14days before the first day of rental, we will not refund
During Rental Period- No Refund. If the renter decides to cancel or return the camper earlier than the contract rental term end date the balance of remaining rental fee is not refunded.
*Please have yourself bear the bank transfer service fees and foreign exchange commission transaction fee